Complete in Thee each want supplied,
And no good thing to me denied;
Since Thou my portion, Lord, wilt be,
I ask no more, complete in Thee.

(3rd verse of "Complete In Thee", by Aaron Roberts Wolfe & James Martin Gray)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

shared post

you might be able to see from some of my posts recently, i've really been struggling with my thoughts/words towards my husband.  this is my sin and has nothing to do with his actions.  it's between me and God.  and since beginning to pray about my attitude, God has been bringing me to scripture that i've been ignoring.  stupid girl.  so he's using the words of women in my life to drive home the truth of His Words

a friend shared this post with me and i found it beyond convicting. 

Time-Warp Wife - your marriage problems are all in your head

if your married, engaged, dating, or if there is the possibility you might be someday, you may want to read this.

Proverbs 15:1
"a gentle answer turns away wrath, while a harsh word stirs up anger."

No comments:

Post a Comment